Welcome to our Faith Formation Program!
All classes and events will be held in person at Holy Angels campus on Sundays.
- Doors will be unlocked 5 minutes before classes start.
- Pick up will be Holy Angels Gym. Doors will open at the end of class.
- We encourage families to attend mass after class.
- All students are expected to attend classes, mass and events.
- All students are encouraged to attend Faith Formation every year. If your child has not attended every year, he/she will be expected to complete catchup materials at an additional expense. If you are coming from another Faith Formation program, you need to supply the Director of Faith Formation contact from your previous program.
- First Reconciliation and First Communion will be offered in 3rd grade. Parents of older students that would like their children to receive these sacraments must email the Faith Formation Director firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- Join our Private Faith Formation Facebook Group *Required
- Sign up for My Parish App and join the “Faith Formation Parents” *Required
To join a group on My parish App: Download My Parish App by going here In the app there are 3 lines on the left side, click on them and Go to “find a parish” and search “Our Lady Queen of Angels, Meriden” and make that your favorite parish. In order to join a group you also have to create an account. After you create an account, go to groups on the home page. You will see “Faith Formation Parents” click on it to join.
To learn more about the Faith Formation materials we use for the Sacraments and K-8, please see here.
We are available and happy to answer any questions through email. Please reach out at any time!
Faith Formation Contact Information:
Director of Faith Formation
Office Phone: 203-235-6381 Fax: 203-630-3041
Mailing Address: 109 Goodwill Avenue, Meriden, CT 06451