- The start of Confirmation will begin in the fall and will end in the fall of the following year. Students will celebrate the sacrament of Confirmation at the end of the program.
- All students are encouraged to attend Faith Formation every year. If your child has not attended every year, he/she will be expected to complete catchup materials at an additional expense. If you are coming from another Faith Formation program, you need to supply the Director of Faith Formation contact from your previous program.
- All students are required to attend every class and be ready to participate. Facilitators will call on students.
- Service is a large part of Confirmation preparation. All students are expected to join in our service projects.
- There will be assignments assigned to every class which students will need to complete.
Printable Community Service Form
- Twenty Questions to Ask Your Confirmation Sponsor
- Choosing a Confirmation Saint Name
- Tips for Choosing a Confirmation Sponsor for Confirmation
- Godparent – Sponsor Affirmation
What the Church Teaches …
What the Church Teaches on Abortion
What the Church Teaches on Islam
What the Church Teaches on Same-Sex Marriage
What the Church teaches on Immigration
What the Church Teaches on End of Life Issues
What the Church Teaches on Human Stem Cells
What the Church Teaches on Gender Issues