Click here to register for our 2023-2024 classes!
- The start of Confirmation will begin in the fall and will end in the fall of the following year. Students will celebrate the sacrament of Confirmation at the end of the program.
- All students are encouraged to attend Faith Formation every year. If your child has not attended every year, he/she will be expected to complete catchup materials at an additional expense. If you are coming from another Faith Formation program, you need to supply the Director of Faith Formation contact from your previous program.
- All students are required to attend every class and be ready to participate. Facilitators will call on students.
- Service is a large part of Confirmation preparation. All students are expected to join in our service projects.
- There will be 8 assessments that students need to complete. Students are required to get 100%, it can be taken several times. All the information is in the materials “Gifted with the Spirit” in their class folder. When the facilitator is finished with the lesson, they will send it home with the students. When you start the assessment use the email: Faithformationdirector
@OurLadyQueenofAngels.net (please note that if this email is typed incorrectly, we will NOT receive your results). One way around this is to use YOUR email. When you get the results forward it to the above email. At the very least you will have a copy.
Printable Community Service Form
- Twenty Questions to Ask Your Confirmation Sponsor
- Choosing a Confirmation Saint Name
- Tips for Choosing a Confirmation Sponsor for Confirmation
- Godparent – Sponsor Affirmation
What the Church Teaches …
What the Church Teaches on Abortion
What the Church Teaches on Islam
What the Church Teaches on Same-Sex Marriage
What the Church teaches on Immigration
What the Church Teaches on End of Life Issues
What the Church Teaches on Human Stem Cells
What the Church Teaches on Gender Issues