Our Lady Queen of Angels Parish Needs You!
The Parish Christmas Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 25th from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at Holy Angels Center. There are many areas where leadership or a helping hand is needed.
If you are interested in participating, please contact the Main Office at 203.235.6381 or MainOffice@OurLadyQueenofAngels.net.
- Administration: Chairperson Toni Jardine
Looking for overall co-chair of the event and with assistance with publicity and other admin duties
- Decorations: Chairperson Needed (Looking for your name here)
Help is needed to decorate the Center at Holy Angels and to take down the decorations after the holidays
- Craft Court: Chairperson Cheryl Raffile
Help is needed to assist crafters to setup and breakdown
- Parish Table: Chairperson Sandi Gollnick
Help is needed to sell crafts offered by parishioners
- Candy Cane Café: Chairperson Needed (Looking for your name here)
Help is needed to prepare and serve food (including fried dough!), sell meal tickets, setup and clean
- Theme Basket Raffle: Chairperson Needed (Looking for your name here )
Help is needed to assemble and setup baskets, sell tickets, help distribute winning baskets, call winners who are not present
- Bake Sale: Our Lady Queen of Angels Society
Please help our Parish by donating your favorite homemade baked goods. Yum! Yum!
- Tag Sale: Chairperson Needed (Looking for your name here)
Help is needed to sort, clean, price and sell gently used items. Last time over $890 was raised in the tag sale. If no one steps forward, there will be NO Tag Sale.
- Kids’ Korner: Chairperson Jennifer Sheades
Help is needed to decorate, assist children with crafts, games and raffle. Donated raffle prizes will be greatly appreciated.
|Crafter / Vendor Section:|
|If you are interested in selling your prodcuts at the Christmas Bazaar, please download the following 2 documents:|